Accounting packages are customized and scoped for the needs of each client before an engagement is finalized. Cost for monthly accounting services starts at $500/month and can include tax advisory services for owners, members, and shareholders. Services involve monitoring incoming and outgoing payments, ensuring that the end-of-month A/P and A/R balance, https://accounting-services.net/ and processing monthly financial information to prepare reports for stakeholders. This business also assists with tax codes and the payment process of submitting tax compensation to government bodies. Let WJD Bookkeeping’s expert bookkeepers help you track revenue and expenses, prepare financial reports, and clean up your historical records.
- Now I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted.
- We also inform you of any corrections, adjustments or reclassifications necessary to ensure that the financial information you receive reflects the correct financial condition of your business.
- We will provide you with the knowledge needed for tax filings, formation documents, and regulatory requirements so you can establish solid bookkeeping practice for years to come.
- Personalized consultations let you keep your business needs at the forefront of all strategy discussions.
- She has been working in the accounting office in Oskaloosa since 2000 for the various owners.
Reviews may be conducted at any time, but monthly reviews provide you with up-to-date information and feedback about your business. Melissa assists in preparation of individual income tax returns, prepares accounting records and payroll returns for our business clients, and maintains the social media outlets and website information. Sweeney Bookkeeping can provide you with bookkeeping solutions without the difficulties of maintaining an entire accounting department.
Today for a Free Consultation.
Cook CPA’s tax filing service is efficient, thorough, and it helped me find a larger refund than any of the online calculators estimated. He was willing to setup an appointment within a few days of reaching out, during which time he collected all the information he needed and then finished my filing two business days later. Peter is a great CPA to work with and he’ll certainly earn my business next year. I wanted my California LLC formation done right and done quickly.
Peter Cook has done an awesome job taking care of my taxes and giving me excellent tax advice – especially when I knew nothing about taxes! I would recommend him to anyone who wants to save time, money, or… If you’re looking for a CPA with very high knowledge in taxes, look no father!!
Financial and Retirement Planning
Staying in touch with your financials is important for any company and, with our help, you can continue to focus on other aspects of your business while knowing your financials are taken care of. Our team of bookkeepers keeps organized and secure Bookkeeping Kansas records of each business’ financial transactions, so you don’t have to. Based in Wichita, Kansas, Sweeney Bookkeeping focuses on your bookkeeping to allow you to focus on your business. Offering off-site and on-site bookkeeping services.
- We are an accounting firm located in Shawnee, Kansas comprised of experienced and customer service oriented personnel.
- With over 100 years of collective industry experience, knowledge, and insight into tax law.
- Exigo Business Solutions is a technology solutions provider that has been serving business owners throughout the Liberty area since 2009.
- I had my taxes before taken care of by a shady group.
- From the moment of our first meeting I felt relief.
- Let a small, local firm take care of your small business bookkeeping with the attention and care you deserve.
Ready to learn how you can strengthen your business with bookkeeping and controller services? Schedule yourFREE Consultationwith Supporting Strategies | Kansas City today. If you’re seeking a provider that not only values attention to detail and staying current with changes rules, but also one that brings new ideas and can step in at a moment’s notice, then your search is over. By taking the burden of daily accounting tasks off your shoulders, you’ll have more time to realize your purpose and goals.
Exigo did that and took care of everything with a minimal amount of effort from me, which I really appreciated. We take a personal interest in partnering with clients to build success, and our high level of client service sets us apart. It’s time to get proactive about your accounting and bookkeeping.
QDH is Kansas City’s tax, accounting and payroll solution. Corporate payroll to individual tax filings we offer unsurpassed expertise & personal service. Compilations are usually requested for internal purposes and are based upon information provided by a company’s management. They do not offer assurance but may involve some adjustment to accounting records. Spend less time worrying about finances and more time on improving your business. Polston Tax focuses on end-to-end accounting services that provide security and peace of mind when dealing with the IRS. Our fully equipped team of tax professionals have over 100 years of collective experience in tax services.
The accounting and bookkeeping work that you need can be customized to each client’s needs and requirements. For the small business, this may just mean quarterly bookkeeping for quarterly tax projections. The larger small business may need information almost daily so that they can operate their business with the margins of their industry. Different clients have different needs and we can help build a package that fits your needs.
- LUCA can assist you with back-year tax returns, IRS notices, installment agreements, and more.
- Ready to learn how you can strengthen your business with bookkeeping and controller services?
- Then look no further than Midwest Bookkeeping & Tax Service.
- Spend less time worrying about finances and more time on improving your business.
- You should refrain in taking any action based upon the information provided here until you have received proper counsel.
Bookkeeping agencies and bookkeepers who work as independent contractors should have professional liability insurance. This type of insurance protects a bookkeeper from the type of risks that aren’t covered by general commercial liability policies. These risks include lawsuits over any type of loss a client incurs over bookkeeping errors. Are you looking for ways to simplify your business or organization’s financial records and reporting? Well, with the help of WJD Bookkeeping, you can do just that!
We offer virtual and remote tax preparation and bookkeeping services, but we’re also happy to work with you if you’d prefer to meet with us in person. We understand that the accounting work is the backbone of your tax return. Detail and concern is a requirement when working with financial information so that you can file an accurate and timely tax return.